Welcome

Welcome
Oklahoma Farm Life

Saturday, October 18, 2014

Fall Pumpkin Love

Hello Everyone,

I know its been a while but life has been insane! I hope yall are doing well! :)

Don't know if you are addicted to Pinterest as much as I am .........anyhow I love looking for what's new and anything nerdy oooor Crafty, DIY , Recipes and etc....

They have a lot to offer a girl and boys! :)

Where you can be creative and dream....a Dreamers paradise!

I always look during the Holidays for new inspiration and this fall I found this idea for painting pumpkins!


Pinterest DIY Idea I found ...

then my own...


just pick a paint color , and some glitter if you want to sparkle


get dirty its fun! :)


I Love Pumpkins and Fall and Hoodies..............lol I could go on and on ...
I Hope yall have a Happy Fall Weekend!


Better go run out side...hubby is workin on addin on to my greenhouse and etc,sooo excited and nervous at the same time...anyways talk to yall later and I will try to keep ya updated!! :)


BTW - Find me on Pinterest : http://www.pinterest.com/evadesigns/   :)

No comments:

Post a Comment