Welcome

Welcome
Oklahoma Farm Life

Saturday, December 6, 2014

Life can be hard but atleast we have weekends...

Today, I am at the Library typing away while I wait for my annoying phone to get the updates it needs for it to work properly. I am so sorry I have not made it on here in a while...

Life has a way of being crazy hectic when you lease expect it to be...

last month another good friend of mine passed away ...she lost her fight to Cancer
 ....that has been really hard to deal with ...

I am very sad and lonely at times..but that is okay, I will make it... 

I hope life has been treating yall well!

Right now I am soo behind on everything!!

Christmas is only like 19 Days away!!

Christmas time is here...

Ahhh are yall ready>???

I am with my little ones gifts but not so much or everyone else............




I Hope yall have a Great Weekend and in case I don't get on here again-
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! :)







No comments:

Post a Comment