Welcome

Welcome
Oklahoma Farm Life

Saturday, October 4, 2014

Mix of Books for Fall Reading List 2014

Hello Again ,

I hope yall had a Good Friday and are ready for a Great Saturday & Sunday!

Sooo I know I have yet to finish reading The Queen's Fool by Philippa Gregory but when you find

Books you just have to scoop them up and give them a Read or atleast add to your Book Reading List

this Fall Cold Month....Already have the Heat on inside...

41* outside right now with the high of 73 for the Day!

Anyways, so I will finish The Queen's Fool here soon but for now here is

The Fall Reading List for 2014

1. The Queen's Fool by: Philippa Gregory

So Far this Book has been soo interesting, This Little Girl who has a sight for what is or will be and  gets put right in the middle of all the Castle activities not by choice. 

2. The Kings Curse by: Philippa Gregory

Apprently this Book starts in 1499 when England is under Tudor King VII

3. Women in the Game of Thrones
    by: Valerie Estelle Frankel
      http://instagram.com/p/tqWfl7moKc/?modal=true                
This Book really is trying to dig in to the Women of GoT and how it really is portraying Women in Power for those times or if GoT is really just a "Guy show"

I believe GoT is for both Men and Women and
 I believe it one of the Truest forms of real Life in the Medieval Ages prorated on tv!
I know its a bit rough and gruesome most of the time,
 but that was real life for people back in the day...many years ago...sad but true 
I will write more about GoT another time! :)


4. Treat Yourself
 by: Jennifer Steinhaurer
Yummmy Classic treats that look super easy to make! Must try a recipe asap!

5. Extra Virgin 
by: Gabriele Corcos and Debi Mazar
 I Love the Show & Them and I cannot wait to dig in to these tasty Rustic Italian Eats!

6. Farming with Native Beneficial Insects

Yall know I Love to Garden so while I am not able to do so much outside now that Winter is Coming I Love to do Garden Reading.....This Book has Great Ideas on how to Grow bountiful organic crops while eliminating the need for chemical pesticides!


As you can tell this is a Mix of Books for Great Read this Fall!
Just Grab a Book a Hoodie or Blanket and cuddle up!
Happy Warm Reading!!! :)

-Eva


Btw- I will get back to yall on how these Books pan out after im done! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment