Welcome

Welcome
Oklahoma Farm Life

Friday, October 3, 2014

I Love You Dad and of course Football!

Howdy Yall!


I hope all are well today and ready for the Weekend!


I sure am! I am ready for some Family, Friends and FOOTBALL!!!!


Yes, in that order! :)

Growing up I was the oldest of 2 girls and I think my Dad my have been a little bummed that he never got a boy....

soo I kinda made up for it by tagging along to Football games...

Now at first I really was not interested....I was around 4-6 when I went to my first game with my Dad!

I can almost remember it!

lol- but as I got older....I was like Dad I don't wanna sit by you at the game but I will still go.....there were friends and cute boys everywhere! :)

Must have hurt my Dad pretty bad! Now that he is gone- (he passed away when I was 15)

I cant help but remember all he did for me and his Love for the Game FOOTBALL!!!

Now Growing up in Texas really made the LOVE for FOOTBALL that much greater!

As I got older and I could decide who I really wanted to root for....

and my Dad was never to far from my mind!


My Dad and almost all my Texas Family LOVE AND LIVE DALLAS COWBOY FOOTBALL!

So that kinda stuck! ;)


When I went to OKLAHOMA STATE UNIVERSITY that sealed the deal for my to be a OKLAHOMA STATE COWGIRL to the End! GO POKES!!!

So that is a little history of why I LOVE FOOTBALL AND DALLAS COWBOYS AND OKLAHOMA STATE FOOTBALL!!!

I was not planning on writing so much about why I Love Football ,...but I did sooo there....lol...

Do You Like Football as much as me?

If so I hope your team does well! Unless they play my fav. teams! ;)

Have a Happy Friday and a Great Weekend Yall! :)

GO POKES!!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment