Welcome

Welcome
Oklahoma Farm Life

Saturday, October 4, 2014

I Love Arrow & New Fall TV !!!

Hello Yet Again,


I know I am here now non- stop lol- well it does help that The Pioneer Woman is Recording on my DVR right now so I type away as I please....hehe


Anyways, Yall know how much I Love TV and New Shows this Fall is just soo Exciting!!!


So who else is Ready for New Seasons and New Shows on tv this Fall???


The #1 New Show I am insanely excited to watch is....................................


#1 - FLASH on CW starts this Tuesday!!!!!!!!!! sooooooooooooooooooooooooo thrilled!!!!!!


The #1 SHOW I am ready to watch for sure is New Season is ARROW!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE ARROW!!!!! I Cannot get enuff!!!!!


Sooo lucky hubby watches that show with me 2!


Last month when Arrow Season 2 came out on Dvd he was sweet enuff to buy it and the 1st season for my collection!!! :)


http://instagram.com/p/tBrnABmoPg/?modal=true


Happiness and True Love right there! ;)


http://instagram.com/p/tBrnABmoPg/?modal=true


Sooooo Excited to see how Arrow and Flash connect.....New Arrow Season 3 starts this coming Monday also on CW @ 7pm I think.....


Next week I will be super busy and soo will my dvr! :)


New Shows I am excited bout returning is


the following :


* NEW GIRL - Already started Season 4 on Fox  (Love Love Love New Girl!!!!) whos that girl......its jess!


Anyways,lol.....


* Modern Family


*The Middle


* Reign on CW check it out!


* Community Season 6 sooon as well!!!!


What are you excited about starting ?


GoT Again sometime and Vikings!!


ugh lots of good tv on these days!!! Happy Watching!!!! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment