Welcome

Welcome
Oklahoma Farm Life

Friday, October 3, 2014

I Love Country Life

Hello again,


I have always had a Love for the Country Life!

I believe it came from my Grandpa and Dad! When I was a little girl in Texas my Grandpa had a nice spread of land that I Loved and still remember to this day!

He had a big orchard of fig trees and etc... and a pond , pigs, chickens, goats, turkeys and more...


but it was not in our town or Corpus Christi, Texas but in a another town ...so we did not get to go very often...


My Dad always wanted to move us to Tulsa Oklahoma Country but my Mom is city thru and thru soo that never worked out....


I did however have friends in Tulsa that had a nice piece of land and they would invite me to come out and stay....


We would ride horses , shoot frogs from the pond for frog legs....ate my first frog legs and learned to shear sheep! Rode horses -fell and got back up and on again!
 It was AWESOME! Some of the best memories of my Life!

Anyways, that is a little history of why I have grown to have such a Love for the Country Life and Why I fell in Love with my Hubby and his Land! ;)

lol- it was a plus not going to lie....plus the tight wranglers never hurt , right?! ;)

Well here are tons of pics I took last week of a lot of country here at home and around OKLAHOMA!

here is one of our Turkeys all grown-up!

I Love Clouds and Horses!

Love the View from this Local Oklahoma Ranch house!
The Great Will Rogers Home in Oklahoma while he was growing-up!

Very Peaceful location with just me and that Longhorn.

More Horse Love

One more of the house! Love it!


I Love OKLAHOMA!

I know that Oklahoma is "slower" than Texas but I Love it nice and slow !

Now that I am a Small Town girl I have really learned what slow country life is like!

lol- Enjoy the Country life around you and snap a pic or 2!
Life can be beautiful - if you try, you can see it!

BTW- I still Love Texas 2!!! :)

I miss it and cannot wait to travel out there again to visit Family and Good Food! :)

Hope yall have a Great Day and take some time to enjoy the Country View!

lol- I know I watch "THE VIEW" SOMETIMES 2!! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment