Welcome

Welcome
Oklahoma Farm Life

Monday, January 19, 2015

This is the week our Superhero's come Back!

Hello Friends,

This week is the Return of a couple of my Favorite Superhero's Return to TV!!!

I am sooo Ready!!!


 1st Tomorrow The Flash Returns at 7pm on CW!!!!


I am soo looking forward to learning more of the Reverse Flash
and what Barry will do or who will he fight next!

I also wonder who his Love interest will be now....


Then Wednesday Arrow Returns at 7pm on the CW


So after seeing Arrow fall to his death on the last episode
 I am beyond freaking ready to watch more!


Plus I am a BIG FAN of seeing Felicity and Oliver get together finally!
Since #Olicity is the Endgame! ;)

I Love #Olicity!
They are so meant for each other!!

Plus I am curious how Laurel will take on the title Black Canary!

I Loved the Original Black Canary!

So sad to see her die!
It was so strange to see that Thea killed her!
ugh - what a bummer....

Anyways , soooooo much to look forward 2!!!
 
Happy Tv Watching!!





No comments:

Post a Comment