Welcome

Welcome
Oklahoma Farm Life

Monday, January 19, 2015

I Love Downton Abbey!!!!

I just LOVE Downton Abbey!!!

I have always loved almost any British show & British History!

The British + PBS = Downton Abbey!!

I Love it!! Every episode is better than the next!!!

I don't even know where to begin...I hope you caught up ...

I will try not to give any spoilers....but be aware I might...


OOOOooooo first I want to start with Mary who had almost a whole week of scandalous Love making with a man in a hotel...lol

I hope it does not back fire since now that she "knows" she does not want to be with him now...or maybe she does? She is "confused"....

Poor Edith can never be happy or any sort or luck....with her baby daddy disappearing and now she is irritating the "mom" of her daughter...will she ever find happiness?

Barrow is Looking for a Job Now???

Anna Bates & Bates have more problems they have to deal with!

Snobby Spratt and the Dowager Countess now know what Lady Mary was really doing on her Love getaway...

So glad that Baxter is staying at Downton Abbey!

Simon Bricker is Loving his time w/ Lady Cora.....and now Lady Cora is mad at Earl Grantham.

What will happen with Mrs.Patmore the cook's problem... I feel for her.

Daisy should continue her classes....

Will Molesley & Baxter get together now?

Now there is Russian Prince Drama!! :)

Im excited of where Season 5 is going!!!


I could go on and on....I will write more about Downton Abbey later...

No comments:

Post a Comment