Welcome

Welcome
Oklahoma Farm Life

Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Let's Talk Movies,TvShows and Enchiladas

Hello Everyone,

Lately, I have been catching up on all the Movies & TV Shows I have been dying to watch!


The Guardians of the Galaxy~


I LOVED The Guardians of the Galaxy!!!!

My favorite character was GROOT!!! I AM GROOT!!!


I Also watched TAMMY!!!!
W/The Amazing Melissa McCarthy!!!

That Movie made me Laugh sooooo Hard!!!
I Have not laughed that hard in soo looong! :)

I LOVE Melissa McCarthy!
She makes me LOL A lot!


One of my Favorite Tv Shows is MODERN FAMILY!!
I Love Modern Family!
It is always so funny and honest...
I have watched from the very beginning when it first came out..
but I have missed a few episodes here and there..so it was time to catch up...
I have a been watching Season1-4so far!


I am also catching up on the on Brooklyn 99 which I am really Loving!!!

Brooklyn is soo FUN , FUNNY AND Fresh!
I loved Adam Sandberg on SNL & now on Brooklyn99!!!!

Okay, if your interested here is the Enchilada Recipe & Cheese Sauce we ate for the Movies! ;)

I Love Enchiladas! One of my favorite foods!


Cheese Sauce :

Velveeta cheese

1lb of browned ground beef

1lb of browned ground sausage

2 cans of green chilies

2 cans of rotel chilies

All melted together in a crockpot


Cheesy Beef Enchilada Recipe :

Ingredients -

Cheese Sauce

Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese 

Browned Ground Beef w/ diced onions and green chilies from a can.

Corn Tortillas



First I run the Corn tortillas thru a sizzling pan of oil...a bit greasy -yes
but trust me its the best way to soften your tortillas nicely ....
you can give them a little tap with a paper towel...
you dip sizzle the tortilla for a min and fill with a bit of the beef and cheese...
boom , boom ,boom
and roll in the pan and move on the the next tortilla until your pan is full...


http://instagram.com/p/xsYsormoAF/?modal=true


When the pan is full of rolled up naked tortillas you then add the Cheese Sauce if you make it plus the rest of the Beef & Cheese to the Top!

Toss in the Oven for a min for the whole pan to melt the cheese nicely and Boom time to EAT!

YUM- I might have to make another pan- just talking about making them is making me hungry...lol

Good Luck! If you have questions feel free to ask! :)



I Hope Yall have a Good Thursday!















No comments:

Post a Comment