Welcome

Welcome
Oklahoma Farm Life

Monday, January 19, 2015

20 Days Til The Walking Dead Returns!!!!!

Hello Again Friends,

I just had to hop on here for a few to talk

THE WALKING DEAD!!!!!


I was really Late getting into The Walking Dead-
 I Love so many shows it can be a bit hard at times to keep up with so many tv shows.

Anyways, AMC just had a Walking Dead Marathon that started on AMC on New Years Eve and my husband and I binged watched The Walking Dead !!

Best way to watch The Walking Dead if you ask me! ;)

I LOVE THE WALKING DEAD!!!

I am slightly OBSSED! LOL

I was sooo bummed to watch Beth Die!!!!

Poor Maggie!!!

Since The Walking Dead will be back In 20 Days -
I am just dying to see what will happen next??!

WHO IS YOUR FAV CHARATER?

Mine would be Michonne

or Maggie or maybe Daryl 2!!! lol
I really cannot make up my mind!


20 Days Til The Walking Dead!!!!!


Im Ready!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment