Welcome

Welcome
Oklahoma Farm Life

Monday, June 2, 2014

Stay out of the Heat and Craft for a Bit

So on my last post I mentioned it was HOTTT OUTSIDE and I need a break from that OKLAHOMA HEAT  every so often...so I go to my craft room for some Crafty time!


Like I think Any Crafter?--- you have tons of  un-finished projects or just want to start projects...


Helps when you find Awesome Paint colors, brushes, beads, leather -whatever your hobby or LOVE is and get on it....


soooo I found this Amazing Tribal Material at our local Hobby Lobby and fell in Love on the Spot when it was also on SALE!!!!! LOVE the word SALE!!!! IN RED!!! ;)


Ladies Get me I think! ;)


Anyhow-boy can I ramble.....




I have this Little Stool that means the world to me but it needed a little up-do from its old haggered material and it was sooooo outdated ....




this is the out come


http://instagram.com/p/ol6NyeGoCG/


(Just grab some sweet material that you know you will LOVE & Run with it!!


plus I had plenty of extra material to make a


http://instagram.com/p/ol6nfGmoCv/


 Head Piece!


You can sew or Hott Clue this Bad boy together.(like a extra long hot dog) ...a button sewn at the end a whallla all done..or not totally up to you! I like to do it Bandanna style! :)  just tie up your Hair and you ready to hit the town!


My Fav so far! :)




Hope your Crafting Bones are inspired to go find a unique something and make it your own!


You Can Always Make Something out of Nothing!!!


Happy Crafting, Fellow Doers!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment