Welcome

Welcome
Oklahoma Farm Life

Thursday, June 26, 2014

I LOVE The Tv. Show #COMMUNITY!!! Please #SaveCommunity!!!

I Don't think I have ever written about my Love for the TV Show Community.


 Community was on nbc til season 5 and it was just cancelled..soooooo sad -and such a heartbreaking moment!!! No Joke!!

Community Season 5 comes out August 5th!!!! I cannot wait to buy and watch!!!!

From what I hear on twitter and other media resources is that Community was possibly going to be picked up by @Hulu & @SonyPictures - However @Hulu has said no - and the actors contracts expire on June 30th - so @SonyPictures hopes to still #SaveCommunity!!!

If you LOVE COMMUNITY like I do then - PLEASE Twitter , E-mail Or whatever source you want to tell @SonyPitures to PLEASE #SaveCommunity !!!

Find me on Twitter https://twitter.com/EML22 for more #COMMUNITY info and fun stuff! I LooVe Community and really and hoping to see it saved!!!

Unite #Greendale Human Beings

#SaveGreendale #SavetheGreendale7 #SixSeasonsandaMovie



No comments:

Post a Comment