Welcome

Welcome
Oklahoma Farm Life

Thursday, June 26, 2014

So far in my Terry Goodkind Summer Read...

So I started the Terry Goodkind Book The Third Kingdom


 but since it had been a bit (about a year) since I had read The Omen Machine sooo...I went back to that for a bit... I Love the Richard and Kaylan Novels ....

Last year After I Read The Omen Machine I Read The First Confessor


which I got that AudioBook on my phone and LOVE!!!!! Love Magda Searus!!

cannot wait to Read or Listen about her!!

I Love how in the beginging of  The Omen Machine Terry Goodkind still mentions Cara's wedding!!!

Love her 2!! :)


For more Terry Goodkind info go to : http://www.terrygoodkind.com/



Your Life is Yours Alone. Rise up and Live it!

-Terry Goodkind


Nothing is ever easy.

-Most all Wizards



Happy Summer Reading Yall! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment