Welcome

Welcome
Oklahoma Farm Life

Thursday, June 26, 2014

June Zoo & Garden Days

This June has been soo busy! Full of Birthday parties , Zoo days and Gardening.

The Oklahoma City Zoo is Great!! My Family and I Love it! There is soo much to do- Stingray feeding and touching , Sea Lion Show is Wonderful, and soo many different things for Kids like the Petting Zoo, Splash Pad!!! 

Here are a few pictures from my Day at the Zoo with my Family!


The Cactus Display is soo beautiful!!!


Zoo Animal Garden - Apparently some of the Monkeys eat the hot peppers...


I Loved the Giraffes!!! You can feed them as well! :)


Gorgeous White Peacock walking freely thru the Zoo! Loved it!


StingRays!! Favorite Part!!! We feed them fish and shrimp for $4!


My Garden has been doing pretty good even though I think I lost 2 cilantro plants , not sure why yet on 1 and a grasshopper feasted like a king on the other :(

anyways..Lettuse is Good


a lot of Jalapeños & Squash!!



Huckleberry plant - hoping to make jam soon!!

For more pics check out me at http://instagram.com/evamdesigns
For more OKlahoma City Zoo Info go to http://www.okczoo.com/



Happy Thursday! :) Tomorrow is Friday!!





No comments:

Post a Comment