Welcome

Welcome
Oklahoma Farm Life

Tuesday, August 5, 2014

The Third Kingdom by: Terry GoodKind - Book Review

http://instagram.com/p/rTOaYgmoDL/?modal=true


LOVE LOVE LOVED   The Third Kingdom by Terry GoodKind !!! It was sooo Good filled with the twist and turns we Love so much! A Must READ 4 Sure!!


I did plan to be done with the book a lot sooner but things have been a bit hecktic of late....




CraZy that Hannis Arc rose up Sulachin aka the Spirit King!!


When Richard went thru the Green Veil that was Awesome! Bummer he did not figure it out earlier.....then again I don't think I have been any better! Lol...


Soo cool though that Samatha found her mom!!!


But -  Soooo Sad when the Shun-tuk killed Ben (Cara's New Husband!!!) nOt going to Lied I cried like a baby! I could not believe it!!!


Richard and Cara did have there Revenge on a ton of Shun-tuk and Half Dead! That would not be a fun way to die....


kinda like Walking Dead -Zombies etc.... which I kinda Love! Still scary...




I Loved how we follow Kahlan on her adventure while learning about Lidwig Dreier and all the sick stuff he does! He is INSANE!!! Poor People that really have had to endure that type of torture!!! I hope to be half as brave as Kahlan!! She was Amazing like Always!! Love her!! Cannot get enuff of her!!! She Amazes me so much!!! Such an inspiring Woman!


(BTW - Love the Actress Bridget Regan as Kahlan in The Legend of the Seeker...I will write about that 1day 2!!! )


How did you like learning about the "New" Mord -sith VIKA , Erika and Dora?!!


The Half dead and the Shun-tuk were scary!!


Crazy how Dora Died!!! Insane!!!




Love what Cara says.... "They may have been trying to take his soul, but they in fact stole mine. "


Such a  Heartbreaking moment. I cried again- to loose someone is one of the Hardest thing people have to go thru in life.


Sadly some have to deal with loss after loss and it can be really tough to go thru.


( I Lost my Dad when I was 15 to Kidney Failure then 3 classmates at age 17 , then my grandmother to Cancer when I was 18 ...Death is Hard that all im tryin to say.... it can be a lot to handle for people at times. Cant imagine loosing my Hub!   )


When Lord Rahl says "Cara, please let me hold you for a minute before I let you go?"   (tears)


She at last smiled as she returned and slipped her arms around him, and he around her, as she laid her head against his chest. He tenderly put his hand to the back of her head and held her, wishing there were words, but there were none. 


Loved those words. Sadly there are no words of comfort for people in this sort of grief... it is a long progress of healing.


For her "I need to do some killing" - I could not blame her for wanting to go after some more Shun-tuk! With her Shun-tuk stone knife in hand.....they should be worried with her coming for them..


I really hope she is in the New Book Out TODAY - Severed Souls!!! I have my book on hold at a semi-near Book Store ....Now I just have to drive myself up there and pick it up ASAP!! LOL!


For Terry Goodkind info please go to his website - http://www.terrygoodkind.com/




Anyhow,......... I hope yall Have a Great Tuesday! Happy Reading!!!


Cannot wait to talk Severed Souls Next time!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment