Welcome

Welcome
Oklahoma Farm Life

Monday, August 18, 2014

Cooking these days....Plus Fun & Easy Chicken Taco Recipe

Sooo as yall can tell- I have been doing more reading and watching movies than anything....

Reason for that is that I pulled my back out again...so I was down most of last month and most of this month....

Anyhow.... I was not able to Cook, Garden and etc...not going to lie it was kinda depressing and lonely but my little kiddo and Hubby were what kept me going...and a lot of physical therapy!

I am sooooooooo HAPPY to be back and up doing much better!!


Last week I was able to Grill sooo Excited!!! lol

Chicken Breast, onions , tomatoes / All in that order !
1 after the other...stove top w/ a bit of oil in a pan...

Halved my Garden Tomatoes and tossed with S&P !! 


After it all was cooked-up I tossed it in a glass bowl & covered it with foil to stay warm.... 

I lowered the heat on the stove top and popped the tortillas (corn,flour,wheat-whatever you want..i used flour ) in the same pan to heat them thru nicely with a little flavor! As Mrs. Carla Hall from 1 of my fav. Cooking shows says .." there is flavor in the brown." LOL Love her...(off topic again....I am totally random...I know..lol)


When those where done I tossed them on a piece of foil and paper towel (1 on top of another)

added some cheese and the chicken, onion, tomato mix on............squish a lime or lemon if you want and a little cilantro or sour cream (whatever you want or got) don't stress about it....

They are supposed to be Easy at home....

My finished Grilled Chicken Tacos! Happiness!!! Love these!!! :)


Maybe tomorrow can be #TacoTuesday!! :)

All you need is :

Chicken Breast
onions
tomatoes
tortillas

And any extra toppings like sour cream, cheese and etc...

Happy Cooking !!! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment