Welcome

Welcome
Oklahoma Farm Life

Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Community Tv Show Lives On!!!!

I am sooo excited that Yahoo & Hulu..? I believe have picked up COMMUNITY for another season!!!
Six Seasons and Movie!!! I Love Community so much!


Had to get a copy of Community Season 5 that came out Aug.5th!!!!


http://instagram.com/p/ra3USxmoKS/?modal=true




Very Happy Selfie!!! :)


Cannot wait to see what Season 6 has in store??!!!!


More on the Ass Crack- Bandit???? ANOTHER GI JOE Episode?!!!! I love that Episode! :)


Will Troy come back soon???


Abed and Annie should get together!! :)


Anyways- Community Lives on and that's all that matters!!! :)


Who is your fav. Community Character ???


Not sure I could pick 1!!! Ugh, maybe Annie? :)




Happy Tuesday Yall !! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment