Welcome

Welcome
Oklahoma Farm Life

Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Queen Nefertiti Documentary

Watched the Nefertiti and the Lost Dynasty National Geographic Documentary  about 6 times now and I cannot get enuff! A must Seee! Netflix has it! oldie but a goodie!


Crazy how they have found almost everyone but Nefertiti???!


King Tut's Dad, his Mom and even his grandmother on his Dad's side....then again why would he have wanted to find Nefertiti if she was not his mother plus what if King Tut thought that Nefertiti was behind his mothers murder? You think she did???? interesting for sure!


 If they did not know where she was back then...how will we find her now?? some say she is in Thebes ,Egypt .....I So would not mind taking a peek down there....this has peeked my interest almost as much as those poor boys lost in the tower of London.


I hate Mysteries, they need to be solved! lol!!! :)


Before I die I must go to the Valley of the Kings! lol....and Ciaro and....anyways it just seems to me that there is still lots of digging left to do....bummer so many thieves make it there before everyone else...




Love Mummies and how the mummification process works...




The Best Digging is in y0ur our back yard...lol never know what you will find........my research will never end....its exciting to learn and read new things! Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment