Welcome

Welcome
Oklahoma Farm Life

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Philippa Gregory Cousins' War Series pt. 1

The first Philippa Gregory Book I read was
* The other Boleyn Girl but that was at least 10 years ago...

plus I missed a lot of Good Reading..
so I am putting a hold on Terry Goodkind books for a Min.
(since I only have 2 books let to read) I know, im weird that way----  lol  

So now Im doing Cousin War Research / Reading thru all the Books!


My Kinda Summer Reading Program! :)
BTW- I am joining the adult Reading Program at the Public Library.

Okay here is


The Cousins War Series Book List


The Woman of the Cousins War

The Lady of the Rivers

Red Queen

The White Queen

The Kingmaker's Daughter

The White Princess
(this book is suppose to be the End of the Cousins War)



I am in the middle of The Kingmaker's Daughter & The White Princess will be next then on to
* The Tudor Novels. This is Part 1 - mainly Book info and etc... sooo  I will post pt.2 when I finish the last 2 books I will post a full summary -Research and more! :)


Here's her website that also helps in any of her book research -  http://www.philippagregory.com




No comments:

Post a Comment