Welcome

Welcome
Oklahoma Farm Life

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

My 2014 Summer Movie List



Or at Least this is the - 50 Summer Movies We Cant wait to watch
by : Entertainment Weekly!






Out of this List I want to watch the
Following:


* The AMAZING Spider-Man 2!!!

Coming soon- May 2nd

* Belle (May 2nd)


* Neighbors (May 9)


* Godzilla (May 16)

Loved the old one by looking forward to this one!!!!
Sooo Exciting!!!


* X-Men: Days of Future Past (May 23)

I am a BIG X-MEN Fan - so I could not be happier!!!!
 Been waiting for this for a bit!!

* Blended (May 23)
w/my favs Drew Berrymore & Adam Sandler!!!
They have not been together in a while....great date nite movie with the hub!!

* Maleficent (May 30)
W/ Amazing Angelina Jolie!!! Sleeping Beauty being brought to life is a Dream come true!!!
Thank You Disney!!!

*  A Million Ways to Die in the West (May 30)
By: Seth McFarlane

with an Awesome cast for example-
 Amanda Seyfried & Charlize Theron
Neil Patrick Harris, Liam Neeson


* 22 Jumpstreet (June 13)
(have not watched the 1st yet)

* How to train your Dragon 2 ( June 13)
(must watch the 1st one first-lol)

* Think like a Man too (June 20)
( I LOVE STEVE HARVEY!!)

* They Came Together (June 27)

With Amy Poehler and Paul Rudd who I love! So a Must watch!

* Tammy (July 2)

Has Mellissa McCarthy so a Must watch! She is such a Great Actress!!!
 Love Every Movie she's been in!

* Wish I Was Here (July 18)

* Sex Tape (July 25)

* Hercules (July 25)

* Guardians of the Galaxy (Aug. 1)

* Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (Aug. 8)

* Let's Be Cops (Aug. 13)

* The Giver (Aug. 15)

* The Expendables 3 (Aug. 15)

* Frank Miller's Sin City: A Dame to Kill For (Aug. 22)
I Love Sin City!!!




What are you Ready to watch this Summer ?!!





No comments:

Post a Comment