Welcome

Welcome
Oklahoma Farm Life

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Gardening Tool & Signage

Sooo I got this New Tool here recently...


it's called Sprayman Green Mister

it was only 10 dollars at Lowes...

I did look on the Lowes website but did not find it...


BTW-
I am not promoting anything or anyone ...just for the Garden/ tool shed of fun!



And I LoVe GardeN Tools!!! ;)
 

This Tool holds more than the Reg. Water bottle plus it has a hole to where you can re-fill without opening up the top...its great til you tip it over flooding your plants a bit...Im not going to lie - it really did take me a while to get used to it....
the way it is in the instagram  pic is how I hold it most of the time....


Up to you if you want to spend the $$ the spray nozzle on it works soooooo GOOD!!!

I believe it was worth the 10bucks for the nozzle and how much water it holds.





Did a little signage as well for my Spinach & Zucchini plants..



Nite Yall! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment