Welcome

Welcome
Oklahoma Farm Life

Monday, July 13, 2015

Summer Gardening / Zucchini Banana Bread Recipe

My Favorite Time of Year!


Its been a busy Gardening year.....


Sooo Happy to be able to Garden this Year! Getting a lot done...






This Year I planted the following:






Lavender
Cilantro
Oregano
Sweet Basil
Chives
lettuce




Tomatoes
Peppers
GreenBeans
Yellow Squash
Zucchini
Corn
Collard greens
Spinach
Radishes
Peas


I am so thankful to get so much produce!


Its been a lot of work!


We did get a lot of Zucchini this year so of course I had to make a lot of Zucchini Banana Bread!!!


Best Bread Ever!!! I found this Recipe about a year ago and my whole family loves it!


Easy to make too!


Here is the Link to the Amazing Recipe!


http://www.easy-banana-recipes.com/banana-zucchini-bread.html




https://instagram.com/p/4lB81ZmoE6/?taken-by=evamdesigns
here is my Loaf of Bread! :)


It is sooooo Yuuuuummmy !!! it is a Must Try!!! :)


Happy  Baking! :)






















No comments:

Post a Comment