Welcome

Welcome
Oklahoma Farm Life

Tuesday, May 20, 2014

I'm still a little "Old-Fashioned" ,can you tell ?!

Lol- Even though I have a Blog, Share Pics on Instagram and Tweeet away on Twitter.....


That does not mean I don't still Love the Smell of an Old Library Book!
Remember that Scene in Sex in the City (Yes, BIG FAN! ;) where Carrie is in Bed with Big READING a Book of Poems (Tell me if you remember that! Must re-watch them... yup, I have almost every season -lol) anyhow the smell of the pages ...texture...lol..soo glad that Library's and Bookstores are around....not sure what I would do with out a good Magazine or Book!!!


Now I Love Computers and my phone however growing up I did not have a TV sooooo.....Books, Mags, Radio, Libraries,Bookstores were my Life! Still to this Day!


I LOVE A GOOD BOOKSTORE!!! MY FAV IS HALF PRICE BOOKS!!! I am in no means a sponsor for them- I JUST LOVE THEM!!! GREAT SERVICE!! THEY DELIVER!!! GREAT PRICES!!! I could go on and on....lol


http://instagram.com/p/oMwFo6GoL-/


Purchased this Great Book SUGARCRAFT on How to Make Amazing Looking Cakes and Cupcakes!! Love it!!


On Another Note:


As a Stay at Home Mom of a Toddler - I am always looking for things for us to do and etc...


Sooo the Metro Family Magazine is Perfect for Oklahoma Family's to get connected to OKC Family Fun and Activities going on in the Metro!!


This Month they have to Pages of COUPONS for Places around the Metro -such as Museums and the Oklahoma Aquarium!! Plus they don't expire til 4/30/15


Must Check it out if you Live or want to travel to our Great State of Oklahoma!!


http://www.metrofamilymagazine.com/


I get mine at my Local Library! Happy Reading Yall! :)







No comments:

Post a Comment