Welcome

Welcome
Oklahoma Farm Life

Sunday, May 18, 2014

Gardening is Cheaper than therapy and you get tomatoes


Saw this quote on Pinterest and had to make it into a sign...lol

Makes me giggle~

I Love Gardening and have always been around a gardener( my grandmother) and a farmer (my grandfather)...and did some home landscaping to earn extra cash in high school besides babysitting! :)

When I married my Husband I had to learn how to grow plants on Oklahoma Red Clay and Land that had not been touched in years...

Gardening and Landscaping for 6+years now and all the labor is finally paying off! ;)


Things are Blooming Non-Stop now and its super exciting!

Huckleberry Plant

and some Sweet Basil I grew from seed in the Greenhouse. :)

My Daughter and I planted a couple a few weeks ago and those onions are coming out great!

I am soo Thankful for the Energy to move around in the Garden and Greenhouse...

I call it Garden Fitness! ;)

Here is a bit of Garden Journal info....

2-New Tomato Plants grown from seed are moved from shell to a actual pot.

1- New Green Pepper plant



Happy Gardening! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment