Welcome

Welcome
Oklahoma Farm Life

Tuesday, March 1, 2016

March is Here and I'm Back!

Today is March 1st and I am back to writing again!

It really feels great to be back again.

I wish I had not been away so long , but life happens..

Been doing a lot of Spring Cleaning lately- its been great!

I have actually been enjoying it this year!!!

Husband has brought in more shelving for the Greenhouse and I am thrilled!

So much organizing left to do , it really is soo exciting!



Planted some random new seedlings that grew over the winter,

as well as  a new fig tree that found a while back...
it does not look like its doing very well...but we shall see..






Also doing sooo much Cooking & Baking!

I will add more Recipes soon...

Yall Ready for Spring? Gotten anything planted yet?





So much to do - Lets Get Started!
(This is More of a Motivation for me -lol) 

No comments:

Post a Comment